LDPR is seeking an Account Supervisor for our New York office with a proven track record in travel and lifestyle PR to work on some of the agencies most high-profile accounts.
· 4-5 years experience in travel/lifestyle PR
· Established relationships with national travel/culinary/lifestyle media
· Well-documented placement record, including feature stories in national A-List media, regional newspapers, TV, and leading travel blogs.
· Strong creative writing and pitching skills
· Strong presentation skills
· At least 1 year of experience supervising a team
· Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/deadlines with superior time/project management and organizational skills
· Strategized, planned and executed high-profile events
· Execute communication strategies that leverage all digital and social channels, major media outlets, influencer marketing, partnership marketing, sponsored content and emerging technologies
· Pitch and secure media coverage (print, broadcast, online)
· Develop impactful media materials (releases, press materials, etc.)
· Produce creative ideas for pitches, press releases, creative deliveries, events
· Manage own time and time of direct reports to meet KPIs within client budgets
· Plan and execute events
· Manage and nurture junior staff to develop their skills and achieve results
· Assist agency leadership team in developing proposals for new business opportunities
Salary BOE.Package includes medical/dental/vision, retirement savings and bonus/profit sharing.
Join one of the best teams in the industry to see just how far you can go.