Fascinated by the evolving media landscape and hungry for your travel adventure? Looking to getup close and personal with the exciting, fast-paced nature of agency life? Laura Davidson Public Relations (LDPR) seeks a full-time intern to work with and learn from our top-notch team. Our program is designed to provide a unique and rewarding experience for our interns through the following offerings:
· Biweekly meeting with mentor
· Goal setting and tracking for the duration of the internship
· Practice pitching and shadowing opportunities
· Access toLDPR company trainings
· Recommendations and job search counseling, including mock interviews
· Completion of a minimum of two full years of college in pursuit of a PR, journalism, communications or related degree
· Strong organizational, oral and written communications skills
· High level of dependability, maturity and professionalism
· Conduct research
· Create media lists and compile editorial calendars
· Assist with preparing client reports
· Writing press releases
· Distributing press materials…and more!
Compensation is $15/hr. for a maximum of 40 hours per week
Join one of the best teams in the industry to see just how far you can go.