Fascinated by the evolving media landscape and hungry for your travel adventure? Looking to getup close and personal with the exciting, fast-paced nature of agency life? LauraDavidson Public Relations (LDPR) is accepting resumes for future internship opportunities.
· Completion of a minimum of two full years of college in pursuit of a PR, journalism, communications or related degree
· Strong organizational, oral and written communications skills
· High level of dependability, maturity and professionalism
Our program is designed to provide a unique and rewarding experience for our interns through the following offerings:
· Biweekly meeting with mentor
· Goal setting and tracking for the duration of the internship
· Practice pitching and shadowing opportunities
· Access to LDPR company trainings
· Recommendations and job search counseling, including mock interviews
· Conduct research
· Create media lists and compile editorial calendars
· Assist with preparing client reports
· Writing press releases
· Distributing press materials…and more!
Compensation is $15/hr. for a maximum of 40 hours per week.
Join one of the best teams in the industry to see just how far you can go.