Aman launched Amanera in Playa Grande, Dominican Republic, in winter 2015 amid excitement for a new Aman location in the Caribbean. The brand's previous resort opening was 10 years earlier with Amanyara, Turks & Caicos. LDPR set out to create pre-opening buzz and set the resort up for an explosive opening season, introduce a new level of luxury in the DR and further promote the Aman brand as a leader in the luxury market.
- COVER STORY IN TRAVEL + LEISURE MAGAZINE
- 12 MEDIA FAMS IN FIRST SIX MONTHS OF OPENING
- NAMED "ONE OF THE WORLD'S BEST NEW HOTELS" BY ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST
- RECOGNITION ON TOP MAGAZINE AWARDS LISTS INCLUDING CONDE NAST TRAVELER "HOT LIST" AND ROBB REPORT "BEST OF THE BEST"
- NATIONAL AND REGIONAL FEATURE COVERAGE IN 110 OUTLETS FOR A COMBINED PR VALUE OF $3 MILLION
The top tourism hot spot in the state of New South Wales, Australia is undoubtedly Sydney, with millions of travelers flocking to the city each year. Looking to boost visitation across the state, Destination NSW placed a PR focus on its lesser-known regional destinations. The team researched buzz-worthy locales to lure U.S. travelers out of Sydney and identified an opportunity to spotlight Byron Bay, an incredible outpost of natural wonders and culinary delights located two hours North of Sydney (and where Australian actor Chris Hemsworth calls home). Through a series of media visits and strategic pitches, LDPR put this laid back coastal town on the map with U.S. travelers.
- FOOD & WINE AND BON APPETIT MULTI-PAGE PRINT FEATURES HIGHLIGHTING BYRON BAY AS A CULINARY MECCA
- SECURED 31+ PAGES OF PRINT COVERAGE AND 10 DIGITAL PLACEMENTS
- 50 MILLION PRINT + DIGITAL IMPRESSIONS
- $14 MILLION PR VALUE
- 6.9% INCREASE IN INTERNATIONAL VISITATION TO BYRON BAY / NORTH COAST
- BYRON BAY / NORTH COAST IS NOW #1 NSW REGION FOR US VISITORS OUTSIDE OF SYDNEY
Operating on all seven continents with 55 offices in more than 30 countries around the globe, tour operator Abercrombie & Kent has long been lauded as a leader in the luxury travel space. With robust experience on land and in the air, A&K took to the water to customize cruise itineraries focusing on the destination over the ship. Dubbed “cruising for the non-cruiser,” A&K’s Luxury Expedition Cruising had been floating among a crowded market and needed a fresh approach. In a sea of competition and a heavily saturated media market, LDPR was tasked with highlighting an already existing product as “new” and putting A&K’s luxury chartered journeys at the forefront of cruising.
- TV BROADCAST ON GOOD MORNING WASHINGTON
- 23 PRINT STORIES IN A-LIST PUBLICATIONS INCLUDING ROBB REPORT, THE NEW YORK TIMES’ 52 PLACES TO GO, AFAR, MODERN LUXURY, TOWN & COUNTRY AND MORE
- 42 DIGITAL FEATURES IN HIGH TRAFFIC CONSUMER OUTLETS INCLUDING LA TIMES, DEPARTURES, TRAVEL +LEISURE, ETC.
- TRADE STORIES IN CRUISE CRITIC, TRAVEL PULSE, TRAVEL AGENT
- A&K POSITIONED AS EXPERTS ON ANTARCTICA AT NYC ROUND TABLE WITH NINE TOP EDITORS
- 205+ MILLION IMPRESSIONS, WITH $4.15 MILLION PR VALUE; 4,500+ WEB REFERRALS
In May 2018, Atlantis on Paradise Island, Bahamas opened FISH by José Andres at The Cove, its luxury resort. The goal was to highlight The Cove’s culinary and sustainability efforts in collaboration with celebrity chef José Andrés and the non-profit Atlantis Blue Project. Working closely with Chef José's Think Food Group, our team targeted print/digital media, F&B influencers, and sought to secure a multi-page feature story.
- DEPARTURES THREE-PAGE FEATURE, ROBB REPORT MUSE TWO-PAGE FEATURE, A TWO-PAGE FEATURE IN UNITED'S HEMISPHERES MAGAZINE, AND A FULL-PAGE FEATURE IN TRAVEL + LEISURE
-THREE CULINARY DIGITAL VIDEOS ON THE DAILY MEAL, REACHING OVER 3.4 MILLION VIEWERS
- ADDITIONAL A-LIST MEDIA RESULTS INCLUDE: VOGUE, CONDÉ NAST TRAVELER, REFINERY29, FOOD & WINE, AND MORE ACROSS CULINARY, TRAVEL AND LIFESTYLE PUBLICATIONS
- TOTAL REACH: 70+ MILLION IMPRESSIONS; TOTAL AD VALUE: $1.3+ MILLION; PR VALUE OVER $4 MILLION
With a goal of raising national awareness for The Azores and positioning the destination as the “untapped gem of Europe,” LDPR sought to highlight specialist tour operator Azores Getaways as the experts in the region through a relevant media partner. The team identified Condé Nast Traveler as the ideal partner and worked closely with Editor and Videographer Sebastian Modak to travel with Azores Getaways in Fall 2017 for print, digital and social media coverage.
- 5+ PIECES OF DIGITAL EDITORIAL COVERAGE FEATURING AZORES GETAWAYS
- INCLUSION IN “WHERE TO GO 2018” CONTENT + PODCAST
- DEDICATED AZORES VIDEO FEATURED ACROSS CNTRAVELER.COM AND @CNTRAVELER INSTAGRAM
- DIGITAL TAKEOVER OF @CNTRAVELER INSTAGRAM STORIES FEATURING AZORES GETAWAYS
- OVERALL REACH OF 125 MILLION+ IMPRESSIONS
Following on from the launch of Aman Wellness, Aman continued its holistic journey with the introduction of Aman Skincare, a natural extension of the brand. In fall 2018, it was imperative to hit the ground running and gain positive reviews and support ahead of the busy holiday gifting season to ensure visibility and sales within the first three months of launch. Within 90 days the agency garnered 34 placements including a global beauty exclusive with The New York Times.
- GLOBAL EXCLUSIVE WITH THE NEW YORK TIMES IN T MAGAZINE AND THE NY TIMES THURSDAY STYLE SECTION
- SHOWCASED OVER 40 TIMES ACROSS NATIONAL PUBLICATIONS, INCLUDING TRAVEL + LEISURE, ROBB REPORT, AMERICAN SPA, DUJOUR, MODERN LUXURY'S 15 REGIONAL MAGAZINES, AND HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES
- BUILT UPON THE BRANDS’ LEGACY AS A PROVIDER OF HOLISTIC EXPERIENCES
- ACHIEVED AN AD VALUE OF $2.6 MILLION IN FIVE MONTHS
Briggs & Riley is an innovative, high-end luggage brand that wanted to appeal to the next gen traveler. Lacking creative assets and original content to break through the noise of the landscape, LDPR established a compelling content strategy and influencer marketing campaign (#MyPursuitCase) to engage a global audience, tap into priority markets, define a social voice and aesthetic and create unique, interesting content true to the original Briggs & Riley brand that would be relevant for the modern business traveler.
- PARTNERED WITH 15+ INFLUENCERS, INCLUDING PHOTOGRAPHER JAMES RELF DYER, TRAVEL BLOGGERS COMPASS + TWINE, AND CHEF BROOKE WILLIAMSON
- INCREASED B&R AUDIENCE ACROSS INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER BY NEARLY 25,000 FANS (150%+ INCREASE)
- TAPPED INTO NEW AUDIENCES TO GENERATE AWARENESS FOR THE BRAND (THROUGH THESE INFLUENCER PARTNERSHIPS, WE WERE ABLE TO TAP INTO THE CULINARY AND TRAVEL SPACE MORE WITH LIFESTYLE IMAGES THAT APPEALED MORE TO NEW AUDIENCES THAN PRODUCT FOCUSED IMAGES)
- SECURED LIFESTYLE ASSETS THAT WERE REPURPOSED ON THE BRAND’S SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, WEBSITE AND TRADE SHOW PROGRAMMING
- AS A RESULT OF THE CAMPAIGN, BRIGGS & RILEY REACHED AN AUDIENCE OF MORE THAN 2.5 MILLION PEOPLE, DRIVING MORE EYES TO THE BRAND
Upon marking its 6th Experience Wellness Media Event in April 2018, Organic Spa Magazine’s goal was to elevate the event beyond the niche wellness sector to go bigger and bolder. LDPR was tasked with revamping the concept, infusing it with a fresh focus to attract top tier attendees across travel, lifestyle, luxury and consumer media. The agency hosted the event at The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, in NYC, redefining its premise to feature the latest from top brands in beauty, travel, fashion and wellness. More than 100 media guests had the opportunity to engage with leading wellness companies through interactive activations and “Wellness Around the Globe” Symposium panel sessions. In between panels, guests were stretched, re-energized and refreshed thanks to Celebrity Fitness Expert Denise Austin. A social media giveaway used a designated hashtag to create social buzz for the brand.
- LDPR SECURED JOURNALISTS FROM THE WALL STREET JOURNAL AND NBC TO PARTICIPATE IN THE "WELLNESS AROUND THE GLOBE" PANELS
- 120+ MEDIA ATTENDED, INCLUDING HARPER'S BAZAAR, NBC, CBS, TRAVEL + LEISURE, CONDÉ NAST TRAVELER, TORY DAILY, ROBB REPORT, VOGUE, ALLURE, AND FORBES
-GENERATED OVER 1 MILLION SOCIAL MEDIA IMPRESSIONS
While many PR firms are mere vendors, LDPR is your strategic advisor. We will work with you to create a specialized, integrated approach to your PR needs. There’s a reason our clients stay with us year after year. If you're ready to take your PR game to the next level, reach out to us.Let's Chat