Aman, the 40-property collection of exclusive retreats, was preparing to open its first city resort, the Aman Tokyo. With only two months before opening LDPR needed to ignite interest and build up enough buzz to propel the hotel through its critical early years. Using Aman’s remarkable brand equity LDPR launched an aggressive campaign that balanced outreach, visits and social media activity to grab and sustain the attention in all niche markets from general travel to spa and design.
- THESE STRATEGIES SPARKED AN EXTRAORDINARY BUZZ THAT IS CONTINUING TO BUILD EVEN TODAY.
- IN THE FIRST TWO MONTHS, LDPR SECURED 80 PLACEMENTS THAT COMMUNICATED AMAN’S BRAND PILLARS – TRANQUILITY, SECLUSION AND IMPECCABLE SERVICE.
- INITIAL STORIES APPEARED IN SUCH PRESTIGIOUS OUTLETS AS WSJ., THE NEW YORK TIMES, DEPARTURES, ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST AND FORBES.
- LDPR CONTINUED THE MEDIA MOMENTUM WELL AFTER OPENING, GARNERING MORET HAN 100 STORIES IN HIGH LUXURY CONSUMER LIFESTYLE, TRAVEL AND TRADE MEDIA.
The top tourism hot spot in the state of New South Wales, Australia is undoubtedly Sydney, with millions of travelers flocking to the city each year. Looking to boost visitation across the state, Destination NSW placed a PR focus on its lesser-known regional destinations. The team researched buzz-worthy locales to lure U.S. travelers out of Sydney and identified an opportunity to spotlight Byron Bay, an incredible outpost of natural wonders and culinary delights located two hours North of Sydney (and where Australian actor Chris Hemsworth calls home). Through a series of media visits and strategic pitches, LDPR put this laid back coastal town on the map with U.S. travelers.
- FOOD & WINE AND BON APPETIT MULTI-PAGE PRINT FEATURES HIGHLIGHTING BYRON BAY AS A CULINARY MECCA
- SECURED 31+ PAGES OF PRINT COVERAGE AND 10 DIGITAL PLACEMENTS
- 50 MILLION PRINT + DIGITAL IMPRESSIONS
- $14 MILLION PR VALUE
- 6.9% INCREASE IN INTERNATIONAL VISITATION TO BYRON BAY / NORTH COAST
- BYRON BAY / NORTH COAST IS NOW #1 NSW REGION FOR US VISITORS OUTSIDE OF SYDNEY
Operating on all seven continents with 55 offices in more than 30 countries around the globe, tour operator Abercrombie & Kent has long been lauded as a leader in the luxury travel space. With robust experience on land and in the air, A&K took to the water to customize cruise itineraries focusing on the destination over the ship. Dubbed “cruising for the non-cruiser,” A&K’s Luxury Expedition Cruising had been floating among a crowded market and needed a fresh approach. In a sea of competition and a heavily saturated media market, LDPR was tasked with highlighting an already existing product as “new” and putting A&K’s luxury chartered journeys at the forefront of cruising.
- TV BROADCAST ON GOOD MORNING WASHINGTON
- 23 PRINT STORIES IN A-LIST PUBLICATIONS INCLUDING ROBB REPORT, THE NEW YORK TIMES’ 52 PLACES TO GO, AFAR, MODERN LUXURY, TOWN & COUNTRY AND MORE
- 42 DIGITAL FEATURES IN HIGH TRAFFIC CONSUMER OUTLETS INCLUDING LA TIMES, DEPARTURES, TRAVEL +LEISURE, ETC.
- TRADE STORIES IN CRUISE CRITIC, TRAVEL PULSE, TRAVEL AGENT
- A&K POSITIONED AS EXPERTS ON ANTARCTICA AT NYC ROUND TABLE WITH NINE TOP EDITORS
- 205+ MILLION IMPRESSIONS, WITH $4.15 MILLION PR VALUE; 4,500+ WEB REFERRALS
Rugged and romantic, Scotland is an incredibly alluring destination – its Highland hills, whisky and ample outdoor activities have been enticing travelers for years. But a culinary destination? Americans were still expressing a bit of hesitation. LDPR was challenged with putting Scotland’s culinary scene at the forefront of travelers’ “to-do” lists alongside its world-class outdoor pursuits. Aiming to secure coverage beyond traditional travel media, the PR team targeted the leading digital men’s lifestyle publication Gear Patrol to develop a creative look at what it means to take a Scotland culinary adventure.
- 50 INDIVIDUAL PIECES OF CONTENT INCLUDING VIDEO, ESSAYS, GUIDES, RECIPES AND MORE REACHING 50 MILLION+ IMPRESSIONS
- 50+ SOCIAL POSTS ACROSS GEAR PATROL’S FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM CHANNELS
- CONVERSION TO BOOKING FOR 15+ TRAVELERS VIA WILDERNESS SCOTLAND
- WINNER OF THE MOST COVETED INDUSTRY AWARD: HSMAI PLATINUM PR AWARD
With a goal of raising the profile of Curtain Bluff in Antigua – a family owned Caribbean resort without much headliner news – LDPR identified major fashion brands as strategic partners to garner national exposure and further increase the resort's level of prestige through brand alignments.
- HOSTED 2 PHOTOSHOOTS FOR COVER OF SPRING / SUMMER CATALOGS
- INSPIRED BESPOKE VINEYARD VINES COLLECTION WITH 3 FASHION ITEMS NAMED AFTER CURTAIN BLUFF
- SECURED COVERAGE IN 3 ADDITIONAL SPRING VINEYARD VINES AND STYLE GUIDE J. CREW CATALOGS
- FEATURED BLOG EDITORIAL REACHING 11+ MILLION UNIQUE VISITORS
- AMPLE SOCIAL COVERAGE REACHING 2+ MILLION FOLLOWERS
- POSITIONED CURTAIN BLUFF AS A TRENDY, YET TIMELESS BRAND WITH SAME LEVEL OF PRESTIGE AS VINEYARD VINES AND J.CREW
Following on from the launch of Aman Wellness, Aman continued its holistic journey with the introduction of Aman Skincare, a natural extension of the brand. In fall 2018, it was imperative to hit the ground running and gain positive reviews and support ahead of the busy holiday gifting season to ensure visibility and sales within the first three months of launch. Within 90 days the agency garnered 34 placements including a global beauty exclusive with The New York Times.
- GLOBAL EXCLUSIVE WITH THE NEW YORK TIMES IN T MAGAZINE AND THE NY TIMES THURSDAY STYLE SECTION
- SHOWCASED OVER 40 TIMES ACROSS NATIONAL PUBLICATIONS, INCLUDING TRAVEL + LEISURE, ROBB REPORT, AMERICAN SPA, DUJOUR, MODERN LUXURY'S 15 REGIONAL MAGAZINES, AND HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES
- BUILT UPON THE BRANDS’ LEGACY AS A PROVIDER OF HOLISTIC EXPERIENCES
- ACHIEVED AN AD VALUE OF $2.6 MILLION IN FIVE MONTHS
Briggs & Riley is an innovative, high-end luggage brand that wanted to appeal to the next gen traveler. Lacking creative assets and original content to break through the noise of the landscape, LDPR established a compelling content strategy and influencer marketing campaign (#MyPursuitCase) to engage a global audience, tap into priority markets, define a social voice and aesthetic and create unique, interesting content true to the original Briggs & Riley brand that would be relevant for the modern business traveler.
- PARTNERED WITH 15+ INFLUENCERS, INCLUDING PHOTOGRAPHER JAMES RELF DYER, TRAVEL BLOGGERS COMPASS + TWINE, AND CHEF BROOKE WILLIAMSON
- INCREASED B&R AUDIENCE ACROSS INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER BY NEARLY 25,000 FANS (150%+ INCREASE)
- TAPPED INTO NEW AUDIENCES TO GENERATE AWARENESS FOR THE BRAND (THROUGH THESE INFLUENCER PARTNERSHIPS, WE WERE ABLE TO TAP INTO THE CULINARY AND TRAVEL SPACE MORE WITH LIFESTYLE IMAGES THAT APPEALED MORE TO NEW AUDIENCES THAN PRODUCT FOCUSED IMAGES)
- SECURED LIFESTYLE ASSETS THAT WERE REPURPOSED ON THE BRAND’S SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, WEBSITE AND TRADE SHOW PROGRAMMING
- AS A RESULT OF THE CAMPAIGN, BRIGGS & RILEY REACHED AN AUDIENCE OF MORE THAN 2.5 MILLION PEOPLE, DRIVING MORE EYES TO THE BRAND
Upon marking its 6th Experience Wellness Media Event in April 2018, Organic Spa Magazine’s goal was to elevate the event beyond the niche wellness sector to go bigger and bolder. LDPR was tasked with revamping the concept, infusing it with a fresh focus to attract top tier attendees across travel, lifestyle, luxury and consumer media. The agency hosted the event at The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, in NYC, redefining its premise to feature the latest from top brands in beauty, travel, fashion and wellness. More than 100 media guests had the opportunity to engage with leading wellness companies through interactive activations and “Wellness Around the Globe” Symposium panel sessions. In between panels, guests were stretched, re-energized and refreshed thanks to Celebrity Fitness Expert Denise Austin. A social media giveaway used a designated hashtag to create social buzz for the brand.
- LDPR SECURED JOURNALISTS FROM THE WALL STREET JOURNAL AND NBC TO PARTICIPATE IN THE "WELLNESS AROUND THE GLOBE" PANELS
- 120+ MEDIA ATTENDED, INCLUDING HARPER'S BAZAAR, NBC, CBS, TRAVEL + LEISURE, CONDÉ NAST TRAVELER, TORY DAILY, ROBB REPORT, VOGUE, ALLURE, AND FORBES
-GENERATED OVER 1 MILLION SOCIAL MEDIA IMPRESSIONS
While many PR firms are mere vendors, LDPR is your strategic advisor. We will work with you to create a specialized, integrated approach to your PR needs. There’s a reason our clients stay with us year after year. If you're ready to take your PR game to the next level, reach out to us.Let's Chat