Briggs & Riley is an innovative, high-end luggage brand that wanted to appeal to the next gen traveler. Lacking creative assets and original content to break through the noise of the landscape, LDPR established a compelling content strategy and influencer marketing campaign (#MyPursuitCase) to engage a global audience, tap into priority markets, define a social voice and aesthetic and create unique, interesting content true to the original Briggs & Riley brand that would be relevant for the modern business traveler.
- PARTNERED WITH 15+ INFLUENCERS, INCLUDING PHOTOGRAPHER JAMES RELF DYER, TRAVEL BLOGGERS COMPASS + TWINE, AND CHEF BROOKE WILLIAMSON
- INCREASED B&R AUDIENCE ACROSS INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER BY NEARLY 25,000 FANS (150%+ INCREASE)
- TAPPED INTO NEW AUDIENCES TO GENERATE AWARENESS FOR THE BRAND (THROUGH THESE INFLUENCER PARTNERSHIPS, WE WERE ABLE TO TAP INTO THE CULINARY AND TRAVEL SPACE MORE WITH LIFESTYLE IMAGES THAT APPEALED MORE TO NEW AUDIENCES THAN PRODUCT FOCUSED IMAGES)
- SECURED LIFESTYLE ASSETS THAT WERE REPURPOSED ON THE BRAND’S SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, WEBSITE AND TRADE SHOW PROGRAMMING
- AS A RESULT OF THE CAMPAIGN, BRIGGS & RILEY REACHED AN AUDIENCE OF MORE THAN 2.5 MILLION PEOPLE, DRIVING MORE EYES TO THE BRAND