In an effort to breathe new life into Ocean House’s Farm + Vine series and position the resort as an incubator for top culinary talent, the agency conceived a “Women + Wine” series, featuring four female chefs from around America. With a goal to drive sales and help the property be seen as approachable to a new generation of travelers, the Ocean House partnered with culinary influencer and cookbook author, Gaby Dalkin (@WhatsGabyCookin, 492K followers) to host an exclusive dinner in June 2019. The move would rely on Gaby’s engaged social network to fill the table and achieve success.
THE REACTION FROM GABY DALKIN’S PARTICIPATION WAS UNPRECEDENTED:
- WITHIN ONE WEEK OF TICKET SALES GOING LIVE FOR THE 52-PERSON JUNE EVENT, THE PROGRAM SOLD OUT (100%CAPACITY)
- PRE-EVENT: GABY GENERATED 54,913+ IMPRESSIONS FROM HER INSTAGRAM STORIES, INCLUDING 780 LINK CLICKS TOTHE EVENT LISTING AND 30 POST SHARES WITHIN THE FIRST 24 HOURS
- GABY’S DAY-OF EVENT INSTAGRAM STORIES GENERATED 791,693 +IMPRESSIONS, WITH 2,135+ LINK CLICKS TOTHE OCEAN HOUSE’S INSTAGRAM CHANNEL
- GUESTS TRAVELED FROM LOS ANGELES, OAKLAND, BOSTON AND WASHINGTON D.C. TO PARTAKE IN THE EVENT
- AS A RESULT OF HER ENGAGEMENT /PARTNERSHIP, OCEAN HOUSE’S INSTAGRAM FOLLOWING INCREASED BY 6%