LDPR is a dynamic and innovative travel and lifestyle PR agency headquartered in NYC with staff in California and Chicago. The firm has been at the forefront of integrated initiatives for destinations, international hotel companies, independent resorts, luxury tour operators and lifestyle products. We balance creativity with strategic thinking and hold ourselves accountable with KPIs to ensure we are tracking for success to support our clients' business goals. We have an in-house social media team that utilizes their network of influencers to avoid the 'cookie cutter' approach and to instead shift the narrative to a tailored campaign. LDPR’s unique culture is defined by our collaborative approach - we create highly curated and individualized programs for clients we consider family, and who continue to partner with us for our proactive and personalized strategies, and pure and heartfelt passion for this industry.
While Montana is popular in the summer, the Resort at Paws Up was struggling to attract guests in the winter. Tasked with promoting winter experiences outside of the holiday travel window, LDPR set out to identify winter resort elements aside from holiday offerings that entice visitors out. This ranged from adventure activities that set this resort apart from classic ski resorts, to being a “winter wonderland’ wedding venue, cozy honeymoon getaway offerings and beyond.
- SECURED MORE THAN 20 PLACEMENTS ACROSS PRINT AND DIGITAL OUTLETS ON WINTER ADVENTURES AT PAWS UP
- 165 MILLION+ AUDIENCE IMPRESSIONS ACROSS PRINT AND DIGITAL OUTLETS
- PROVIDED A RETURN ON INVESTMENT OF MORE THAN 50:1
- HELPED INCREASE WINTER BUSINESS BY OVER 20%
Marriott was preparing to open the Marriott Marquis in DC, one of the country’s most crowded hotel marketplaces. It was Marriott’s 4,000th hotel, the largest property in the city, and expectations were running high. While the hotel was still a hard-hat construction zone, LDPR flexed its creative storytelling muscle, via artfully customized pitches, hitting all media categories including local DC media, national print and broadcast, and social media.
- 300+ NATIONAL PLACEMENTS IN OUTLETS SUCH AS THE NEW YORK TIMES, AFAR, PARENTS, THE WALL STREET JOURNAL, USA TODAY
- FEATURES IN LOCAL OUTLETS SUCH AS THE WASHINGTONIAN, THE WASHINGTON POST, THE WASHINGTON TIMES, MODERN LUXURY DC, CAPITOL FILE
- ON-SITE INTERVIEWS AND SEGMENTS GARNERED TV COVERAGE ON NBC4, FOX 5 AND CBS
- PR PROGRAM EARNED PRESTIGIOUS PLATINUM AWARD FROM HSMAI
- ROOM NIGHT TOTALS FROM OPENING THROUGH 2014 EXCEEDED SALES TEAM’S GOALS
Within a month of its creation, LDPR was tasked to build social media and consumer buzz for the opening of Ocean House’s Fondue Express, a new Veuve Clicquot-inspired gondola pop-up restaurant that debuted in December 2018. LDPR coordinated a VIP preview with notable regional influencers and secured feature coverage in top media outlets, driving bookings and a sell-out status for the experience.
- HOSTED 6 TOP-TIER INFLUENCERS GARNERING 8.4+ MILLION IMPRESSIONS IN INSTAGRAM EXPOSURE
- SOCIAL COVERAGE ON VEUVE CLICQUOT’S INSTAGRAM CHANNELS, REACHING AN AUDIENCE OF MORE THAN 472K FOLLOWERS
- SOLD OUT WEEKEND AVAILABILITY FOLLOWING DEBUT
- EDITORIAL FEATURES ON TRAVEL + LEISURE, FOOD & WINE, FORBES, ELITE DAILY AND MORE GENERATING OVER 61 MILLION MEDIA IMPRESSIONS IN TWO MONTHS
Briggs & Riley is an innovative, high-end luggage brand that wanted to appeal to the next gen traveler. Lacking creative assets and original content to break through the noise of the landscape, LDPR established a compelling content strategy and influencer marketing campaign (#MyPursuitCase) to engage a global audience, tap into priority markets, define a social voice and aesthetic and create unique, interesting content true to the original Briggs & Riley brand that would be relevant for the modern business traveler.
- PARTNERED WITH 15+ INFLUENCERS, INCLUDING PHOTOGRAPHER JAMES RELF DYER, TRAVEL BLOGGERS COMPASS + TWINE, AND CHEF BROOKE WILLIAMSON
- INCREASED B&R AUDIENCE ACROSS INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER BY NEARLY 25,000 FANS (150%+ INCREASE)
- TAPPED INTO NEW AUDIENCES TO GENERATE AWARENESS FOR THE BRAND (THROUGH THESE INFLUENCER PARTNERSHIPS, WE WERE ABLE TO TAP INTO THE CULINARY AND TRAVEL SPACE MORE WITH LIFESTYLE IMAGES THAT APPEALED MORE TO NEW AUDIENCES THAN PRODUCT FOCUSED IMAGES)
- SECURED LIFESTYLE ASSETS THAT WERE REPURPOSED ON THE BRAND’S SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, WEBSITE AND TRADE SHOW PROGRAMMING
- AS A RESULT OF THE CAMPAIGN, BRIGGS & RILEY REACHED AN AUDIENCE OF MORE THAN 2.5 MILLION PEOPLE, DRIVING MORE EYES TO THE BRAND
While many PR firms are mere vendors, LDPR is your strategic advisor. We will work with you to create a specialized, integrated approach to your PR needs. There’s a reason our clients stay with us year after year. If you're ready to take your PR game to the next level, reach out to us.Let's Chat